to ReLearn Fitness!!
You have likely heard of us from a friend, maybe heard Sharna speaking on a Podcast, a live presentation, or a social media post... however you found us you are at the right place!
ReLearning Fitness is what we are all about, and we are building a community of like minded people wanting to feel better and are getting healthy.
Statistics tell us that about 23% of people ar hard core workout types and about 19% of people will never work out. That leaves about 60% of people in the middle not working out and not sure where to turn. That is where we come in! Come join us and ReLearn Fitness and learn to do it the right way.
We’re a growing community of individuals who feel the results every day. Are you someone who's friends, family and loved one's have said... "you need to take care of your health more!" Even your doctor may be on your case to exercise so you feel better. Well you have come to the right place.
Here's what we hear people say after the classes:
- The time flies by
- Feels like I grew taller
- Classes are simple and easy to follow
- All my stiffness and aches are gone
- Feel so much better at the end than beginning
- I'm relaxed, flexible (stretched out), and strong all at the same time
- I'm learning to make "feeling better" a higher priority
- Doctor tells me I'm not shrinking!
- Love the music
Here's some quotes from members:
- "I can't live without doing this on a regular basis." ~ Wendi
- "I started Jan 2022, and my only regret is that I didn't join years earlier!" ~Freya
- "This morning I hesitated joining the class, because I woke up in pain, but I did the class and felt 100% after!! Thank you for what you do and your detailed form!" ~ Elaine
- “I HATE working out with every fibre of my being” but Sharna, you make it fun! Time goes by fast! I feel amazing and can not wait to join another class!” ~ Jordanna
Join our wonderful and growing community. I can't wait to work with you. Click the Sign Up button on this page and sign up for your first free class with us!!
We wanted to answer so common questions we get all the time and in the following section have those "frequently asked questions".
In addition, have some questions you might "ought" to ask your current trainer. So we have another section called "should ask questions". At the end of the day, clear communication and getting your questions answered is what is important and we hope this helps!
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions I get all the time:
We hope these answer questions you might have and that you join us for a class soon. On us! Come to your first class free!!
SAQs - Should Ask Questions to ask your current or potential trainer:
Consider asking these questions of your current trainer. These are meant to be direct and to the point. If they can't answer them or you are not satisfied with the answer, consider joining the community here. Sign up for your complimentary class today!
Our Classes Are:
LIVE and virtual
ONLY A FEW ACCESSORIES
Are you ready to get healthy...
... the RightWay?
Click below to sign up!
Get your first class free!
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon!